Saturday, August 27, 2016

My Valentus Business

Rick Jerrells On FB



August 19 at 12:49pm





I hope this inspires you and your teams and others in Valentus and outside of Valentus looking to JOIN US and OUR TEAM.

My story is simple yet it can be attractive to many folks who have jobs. who work 9-5 and who have the money to afford the $499 pack and the $129 per month (how can you not, not afford this awesome business!).





Since the introduction I was truly only able to work the Valentus Business about 1-3 hours a week at the most. In the first 10 months I was able to build out to a $4,000 a week RESIDUAL recurring income (without recruiting or enrolling), and become Double Diamond during that time frame. Now think about this. Can a person who has a job work 1-3 hours a week every week in this business to build an income for themselves and their family? YES!! Why? The coffee, weight loss coffee is SIMPLE! Everyone drinks coffee and everyone wants to lose weight. And if they don"t drink coffee they will drink it to lose the weight! It"s simple to share in powdered stick form.



It"s easy to drink. Easy to travel with.So, why did I get excited about Slim Roast Weight loss coffee? Prior to beginning to build this business I drank 7 cups in 5 days and lost 5lbs. so much so my 17 year old (16 at the time), said "Daddy, your 6 pack is back!" ok. no. really it was showing and I hadn"t worked abdominals in a couple years. Additional, my wife Heather had gained 45 lbs while pregnant and after having our son. It took her 4 years of just eating organic, without exercise low carbs to lose only 20lbs. Her metabolism is slowing down in her 40"s. However, two boxes of SlimRoast Coffee, with nothing else changed, no exercise, no change in diet. She lost the other 25lbs and it was so noticeable off her thighs and back of her arms. CRAZY! I thought in 33 years this is the BEST weight loss and best tasting coffee I"ve ever seen!



So in my 11th month I went full time in May of 2016 and achieved Triple Diamond and was earning about $8,000 a week in Residual income. Then, due to some really special people and her group in Karen Ford, who in my opinion, is the top builder in Valentus right now, my group grew to Volume status of Blue Diamond. On June 23rd I achieved the rank of Triple Diamond and one month later I achieved the rank of Blue Diamond on July 29th. I have been full time now May, June, July and August. Four months. My income is about $13,000 a week. Or $52,000 a month.



 



I share this story with you and anyone who is struggling financially and wants to change their life. And the life of their family members. If you have a full time job no worries it"s not WHERE ARE YOU AT RIGHT NOW!! What"s most important is WHERE WILL YOU BE ! MONTHS FROM NOW? OR 24 MONTHS FROM NOW???? You"ve got to set a PLAN in motion. So make Valentus your wealth and health plan TODAY! Do not procrastinate. You will just be in the same place 12 months from now. Slaving for a company. TIRED all the time. Not enough money to match the number of days in the month! For you to change, you must change whatever it is you are doing or ADD something special to your life. Like Valentus.

What did it take to achieve this income in under 15 months? It took finding a few key people. Can you find a few key people? YES you can!





For me it was Chris Lamont who I have known for decades and yet we were never ever really able to work together. In my last company where i was #4 earner at one point I had helped Chris Lamont earn a check in a company he never really engaged in. That is what "friends" are for, and business partners. For six months I dripped on Chris. He got the energy product some 4 months prior to the Coffee being introduced. And he loves it! So do not be disgruntled as it took SIX MONTHS to enroll a hitter like Chris Lamont . His effort has turned into some 6-7 Diamonds and he is a "key" to our business here.





Another enrollment Michael McCormick, I enrolled him direct to me on my left leg. He enrolled a special lady Karen Ford . And Four months later I was a Blue Diamond. These are the two key people. Of course I have many others I enrolled working to Diamond and many in their group are Diamond. Yet, These TWO enrollments have turned into some dozen ++ Diamonds in the group and people like Peggy Sweitzer DiSalle, Paul Moore, Charlene Bishop, and others in Chris"s group are APPRECIATED for their hard work and dedication to their teams. As well as Michael McCormick and his entire team.

People in MLM they never get lucky. They EARN their income. We work ten times harder and longer than many do in their job. The difference is WE ENJOY helping others so it is a pleasure to work in the MLM business. We are helping people to change their health and wealth in Valentus! To improve all of it. Valentus = changed lives!





So, if you are out there and you are just joining. We only build TWO LEGS here. Valentus has what I call a "DUAL TEAM" compensation plan with a Fast start bonus, Match checks, Legacy checks to infinity, and Dual team pay all paid out WEEKLY. And a monthly enrollment bonus that is global with a CAR bonus that is really nice when you achieve Diamond and above ranks. Everyday I am working to find the next Michael McCormick, the next Chris Lamont, the next Karen Ford or Christina E Smith, or Arlene Marchand, orFelice Miller or Charade Law and the next Donna Murray and Larry King orShivani Grail

And everyday I am here to help you and your teams GROW. In any way I can. I am very grateful to all of my team and wanting all to achieve their dream lifestyle here at Valentus. We are such a baby company. Where will we be in 5 years? Who is going to be the next millionaires here at Valentus? We have already created some 70+ millionaires just in the first 15 months in Valentus since the launch of the SlimRoast Weight Management Coffee.





I hope that this story can be sent to every person in America or around the globe that is working a job and searching, desiring, wanting MORE for them and their family"s. Valentus can offer this Residual income to anyone who is 1. Teachable and 2. Has a burning desire and 3. Can get excited about Valentus! If I didn"t mention you it"s cuz I need to go drink my energy and gain some mental CLARITY! Also we are growing so fast and getting new Diamonds every month now!





If you wish to thank your team members in the comments below. Take the time to do it. They will appreciate it and please use this story of your "business partner" to go get those business people with JOBS!

"WORK part time 1-3 hours a week!! And change your income problem!"



Sincerely,

Ruby Don conrad

My personal website: MyValentus.com



Steven Cavan

No comments:

Post a Comment